Learn for free, at your own pace
At The Foundry, we want to give you every opportunity to get to know our tools—for as long as it takes. That’s why we’re offering free, non-watermarked versions of some of our offerings for you to hone your skills, work on personal projects, experiment, research or just play around.
Non-commercial software lets you:
- Get up to speed with the toolsets used by the best artists in the business, and develop the skills employers are looking for.
- Take all the time you need to get comfortable, with a wealth of self-paced learning resources and rolling licenses that automatically renew.
- Use professional tools to make your demo reel or personal project stand out from the crowd.
What can’t you do with non-commercial software?
- In addition to a small number of functional restrictions which vary by product (see the specific product pages for details), our non-commercial versions restrict the type of work you can do.
- Licenses are not valid for paid or free commercial work at home or in a company, or for use in a commercial environment (other than when completing personal work during breaks).
- Licenses are not valid for use in an educational institution. See our Educational program for our offerings there.
- Licenses cannot be used in the same pipeline as commercial versions of our software or in clusters of non-commercial licenses.
For full details of license restrictions, see our FAQ.